Spectator Sport : My House
This place is my favorite
place. It full with love, comfort, and warm. Tall fences are white and the
roofs are red. The modern style is perfectly matched. The fish tank is full of
different kind of fishes. Every time I looked at them. It is so fresh and I
will ready to start my day. There is small garden that my grandma planted last
few months ago. All the bloom flowers show its freshness to brighten everyone.
There are benches and picnic tables too. On every weekend, our family will have
BBQ together for dinner. It is everyone’s favorite time.
We walked in to the house. There is a big container for all of family
member’s shoes. It arrange nicely according to our favorite shoes. Other room
is kitchen. My dad designed the kitchen by himself. He wants to have a big
kitchen with wood and modern style. The kitchen connects with tables. When my
mom cooking foods or baking. I can watch her while cooking. My kitchen always
has lots of foods. This place always has snack, food and fruit for us to eat.
My grandma always bought us our favorite ditches. She wants us to gain weight
and be healthy.
Our living
room is where we gather. We always watch movies together on weekend. We will
play some games and having chatting about our school life, work, or daily life
to each other. My dad is always in this room. Every morning he will watch the
news, and during evening he will watch his favorite movie. Sometimes he will
rest on the sofa and listen to music too. He designed our living room to have
one big window. It’s always to look at. We can see our garden, and fish tank
from the living room.
Last is my
special room, I designed my room by myself. I like white color therefore most
of the furniture are white. I have a big book shelf. I always arrange my
favorite books here. Whenever I have free time, I will read some books too. I
have a very comfort bed. I really like sleeping in soft pillows and blanket.

0 ความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น
สมัครสมาชิก ส่งความคิดเห็น [Atom]
<< หน้าแรก